Post by pinkhamster on Mar 15, 2010 0:23:13 GMT -5
A lot of cool moments in this. a few:
* Todd Rage opening his mystery lunch on the radio: reminded me of a real radio show I used to listen to that used to describe what was on the school lunch menu that day.
* Related: the moment when Todd opens the General Tso's chicken can and the cat meows thinking it's cat food.
* Dogberry having a "couple pork chops" left in his pants after the t-shirt cannon meat attack.
* Ronnie's giggle while giving Dogberry the noogie -- a great contrast to the darkness of her revenge-on-Gray-scene that this moment caps.
* Gray accusing Dogberry of an unsavory use of his eye socket.
* When the survivors at the Dawkins's compound reacted to what Todd said on the radio about the rescue flights. This was the first time I noticed Todd's broadcasts interacting with/having an effect on the other characters on the show. Liked that a lot.
* Mrs. Green's evil innuendo... "Maybe she'll use Mrs. Garrison as a luuuuuuure!" and the reaction: "fish-mouthed bitch!"
* Liked the voice/accent/dialogue of the guy who was being sentenced for theft. Alas...!
* "Act like a bitch, get a bitch slap. Don't make me show you what I do to people who are assholes."
* "You've all been busy beavers." "Shut your beaver, Harris!"
* The image of Dawkins's wife leading the choir from her bed.